hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
I like all kinds in Southern Oklahoma of girls..

Name: Clivebolstad

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Married

City: Tulsa, Oklahoma

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

Not looking for a relationship, looking to have a low key good time. Yung babes seal pack pussy imags. I am ready to try new things. Is there any such thing as ideal?.Well I am open-minded, just wanting a little bit of a beer gut (again something I am working on...I just like a drink sometimes "). Attracted to cute young men and strongly built males.

Hey there guys I'm NicoleFine69. Will You?

Name: Krampus29

Hair: Black

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Haskell, Oklahoma

Prefer older women 30+ who know what they like and want will get my attention. Always) willing to try some gentle and willing to being open to try some new experience.

And that includes anything else that happens between us. Lady truck drivers fucked. Im not gay, get over it!

Horny, very oral, adventurous and experimental.

Name: rayport90

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Glencoe, Oklahoma

A faithful, honest, good communicator. Deep thought Southern Oklahoma needed to come up with something clever and eye catching to put in here. Netflix and chill with that special someone is awesome. Men with beards are welcome...gotta love that!

Name: farrellKopko

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Married

City: Tulsa, Oklahoma

I didn't really go after what(or who) I wanted.

First with mind then if you can handle no strings attached.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024